Thursday, September 6, 2012

Yep!!! One of those Days..........


How did I know today was going to be one of those days?Emotions running high...My heart feels heavy,today's been a grumpy day it's been short tempered, grumbly, and easily frustrated.The sort of day that makes you wish for a 'restart' button...You know the ones? Where you are kind of just in a funk. And you just don’t feel right in your own skin.Looking at me wrong will make me cry. Hugging me to make it better will make me cry.
I know I will feel better tomorrow, at least I hope I do.I think I am just having one of those days where the uncertainty you feel about things takes over and doesn’t let the good stuff shine on through.Yep,that is how I feel today.Thank-You God for good friends and family who put up with me..Some days should come with a warning label.....So, I think I am going to put on a Happy face shake these feelings off and start over as though it were a brand new day...

No comments:

Post a Comment