Monday, January 21, 2013

My Beautiful Brown Babies......




Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish. Albert Einstein. Skin color is not skin deep. It is less than skin deep. Of the 30,000 or so genes embedded in human DNA, only a very few have anything to do with skin color. All races are basically alike in mental, emotional and physical make up. Skin color is only cosmetic. I am a very Proud Mimi of two precious little Brown Babies that I love with all my heart..They are bright,beautiful and loving little ones..It saddens me and breaks my heart to think about how people can be toward someone who is different not only in color but with handicaps..I pray one day that all this hate will fade away..I pray that the girls will grow up to be God fearing,God loving young women..And color will  matter no more...What a Wonderful World it Would Be!! I Love you my SWEET little Brown babies with all my Heart!! Happy Martin Luther King Day


No comments:

Post a Comment