Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CHANGE..Not a big fan.....


O.k I am the first one to admit I do not like change.I like things to stay the same. I wish that I had a  button to slow down the changes that take place in life.Now, with this being said the day after election day scares me.It scares me a lot.I could not watch it on t.v. and I know that for the next couple of months we will be watching what I call fun stuff.No, really I can't explain it.I know that the same president we have had for the past four years was just  re-elected back in office so, I should not worry so much right? I know maybe what to expect,right?I believe I pretty much know the direction that our nation is taken,but I must say I am a little Optimistic and apprehensive all rolled into one.I know who holds this nation in his hands and I know he will never forsake us and my GOD will forever be with us, but I am human and there is always a but at this moment in time, this day,this week I am scared.So why should this scare me? I know that I would have felt the same way no matter who was voted in as our president,Right? I guess because things have pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track in this nation,I'm scared for my children and their children.I'm scared about the changes that this world is fixing to make.I know we need change to make this nation the nation it has become.I know this nation is going to make changes for the good as well as the bad. This scares me in the fact that I'm not sure what lies ahead for my children and their children and their children to come.I just pray for God's grace to be upon us as a nation and forever keep us in his safe, loving arms.I know he holds the future and knowing this I am going to have to remind myself of this often! I will cling to this verse as a wife, mom,mimi and friend and a follower of Christ .Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you?Be strong and courageous.Do not be discouraged,for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment